Starting collection of Enemy Affixes
Not sure how to list / where to create page for this info yet, so just wanted to collect info that I have so far in one place. If anyone else sees this and can add more info, please feel free to do so.
- Arcane Enchanted: Bolstered: This enemy takes 10% less damage from magical attacks.
- Blaster: This enemy has been enchanted, granting a 10% chance after being attacked to release a wave of damaging energy.
- Blood Chiller: The enemy has been enchanted. When it dies it freezes the blood of all nearby enemies, reducing maximum Health and Mana by 10%.
- Blood Curse: Attackers take 30% of the damage they deal.
- Brawler: When this enemy is below 40% life, it attacks 60% faster and its critical strike deals 100% more damage.
- Bully: This minion is a bully! It's single target damage is increased for every stack.
- Cyclone: While this enemy lives, all of nearby minions are granted 50% chance to dodge incoming feats, spells, and attacks.
- Executioner: This enemy has been enchanted, causing all attacks to deal 25% bonus damage to those that are above 80% health.
- Lightning Shield: The enemy occasionally gains a lightning shield which grants immunity to all damage.
- Massive: Bolstered: This enemy has 15% increased health and size.
- Piercing: This enemy has deadly aim, causing all attacks to ignore 50% of all Armor and Magic Resist.
- Plagued: The enemy has been enchanted with poisons. When it dies it deals damage to all nearby enemies equal to 75% of their current life.
- Rain of Destruction: This enemy has been enchanted with fire, increasing critical strike chance by 40%, and causing every 5th critical strike to summon a rain of fire that deals area damage.
- Savage: This enemy has 20% increased chance to critically strike and inflicts 25% increased critical strike damage.
- Steeled: Bolstered: This enemy takes 10% less damage from physical attacks.
- Templar's Wrath: This enemy has righteous anger, causing it to heal for 100% of its maximum life each time a nearby ally dies.
- Tenacious: This enemy cannot be stunned, snared, slowed, dazed or crushed.
- Thorns: This enemy has been enchanted, causing attackers to be dealt 15% of the damage they deal.
- Vampiric: This enemy has been enchanted, granting all attacks a 65% chance to heal for 40% of the damage it deals.
This list is just from the Raid bounties/bosses so far. Other bounties/venerable bosses need to be checked for anything different.
Hi Marisol, I found out yesterday that Lord Pyrrus has something new, but I forgot to take a picture of it :( I'll see if I can find it on the testserver. Jennythebrave (talk) 08:33, 26 July 2020 (UTC)