|Toy Time: Play Soldier|
I've been tasked with creating Christmas toys for children.
- Create a Christmas Toy Soldier using my crafting skills, particularly Smithing.
- Return to Sumperump in Grinchta's Lair and give him the Christmas Toy Soldier.
- 7 silver, 40 copper
- 29.8k XP
- 7 Yuletide Joy
- This is a daily Quest.
- At the smithing anvil one can see what materials are needed to make a Christmas Toy Soldier.
- Return to Sumperump G7.
- This ends the quest and you get your reward.
- Since this is a scaled event quest, the REWARD in money and xp is also SCALED.
- The reward items vanish when the event zone closes.
- Do not make more than one complete toy per day. Any extra will be deleted when you turn in the quest.
- You can make extra of the toy's components, just don't do the final assembly.
- Don't bother collecting extra of the Small Soldier Button because they will also be deleted when you turn the quest in.
- Check out Grinchta's Lair Toy Crafting Guide for all ingredients needed to make the toys.
Sumperump: "Would you like to help create Christmas toys for children?"
Sumperump: "I want you to create a Christmas Toy Soldier. You'll need to use all of your crafting skills, but I can teach you the recipes now. Once you've finished with it bring it back to me."
Sumperump: "Did you make a Christmas Toy Soldier?"
You: "I made a Christmas Toy Soldier."
Sumperump: "Thank you for your help, <Player Name>!"