This article is a stub. You can help Villagers and Heroes Wiki by .
This article may contain outdated information, have poor formatting and structure, or otherwise be in need of an overhaul. You can help out by it to correct any inaccuracies and improve the content.
Raids are challenging, repeatable group zones in Villagers and Heroes, where player groups of different sizes can do timed runs for great rewards.
- Possible as of May 18, 2020: Solo, 3-group, 6-group.
- Availability: Public, Friends, Party
- Only 99 levels available as of now.
- The above might change over time.
At the moment 3/7 raid areas are open:
- The Chanteuse's Rookery.
- Bandicott Woods (Unlocks after completing The Chanteuse's Rookery, at bronze level)
- Bellamere Palace: (Unlocks after completing 5 times The Chanteuse's Rookery, at bronze level)
From December 2020?, 2 more raids might open:
- Flooded Cloisters
- Mulgrew Swamp
- Currently, there are "None" Tier, "Bronze" Tier, “Silver” Tier, “Gold” Tier, and “Platinum” Tier.
- You can unlock Bronze tier after completing a level 5 raid, Silver tier after a level 10 one, Gold tier after a level 15 one, and Platinum tier after a level 20 one.
- Upon completing all raids at bronze tier (level 5,6,7), you will receive an exclusive 'Eclipse Fireworks' as a reward. (Eclipse Season 2020)
- Upon completing all raids at silver tier (level 10,11,12), you will receive an exclusive 'Cameo of the Eclipse' as a reward. (Eclipse Season 2020)
- Upon completing all raids at gold tier (level 15,16,17),you will receive an exclusive 'Steed of the Eclipse' as a reward. (Eclipse Season 2020)
- Upon completing all raids at platinum tier (level 20,21,22), you will receive an exclusive 'Name Plate of the Eclipse' as a reward. (Eclipse Season 2020)
Every Time you complete a raid you earn:
- Gold and Experience, scaled by challenge level and your level.
- Relics/Relic progress, scaled by challenge level. Relics grant game-changing abilities during raids. (Ducats, dungeon currency, are coming soon! Stay tuned.)