I now have the toxins to poison the Pyrrite Infusion. I can poison the vats in any order.
- Contaminate the Eastern Vat.
- Contaminate Captain Nyone's Vat.
- Contaminate Ignim's Vat.
- Contaminate the Northeastern Vat.
- Contaminate Roock Obsidine's Vat.
- Contaminate Wuasa's Vat.
- Contaminate Jadister's Vat.
- Contaminate the Southern Vat.
- 48 silver
- 172k XP
- Uncommon Warrior Bracer (different depending on the played class)
- Scarticus gives you the 8 toxins: Marilla's Toxic Concoction needed for this quest.
- Go to the Staging Chambers (First get the key sold by Rhinehald G1 in Sapphira's Lament).
- Run to every vat (cauldron) and click on it and drop in the Marilla's Toxic Concoction. It doesn't matter which order you follow.
- The Eastern Vat : B4
- Captain Nyone's Vat: C2
- Ignim's Vat: D3
- Northeastern Vat: G2
- Roock Obsidine's Vat: G3
- Wuasa's Vat: E5
- Southern Vat: D6
- Contaminate Jadister's Vat: D5
- BUT when you have thrown the 7th one in a vat, a quest got triggered: Thieving Kobolds.
- You will not be able to finish this quest until you have done the Thieving Kobolds quest.
- Finishing this quest means that you contaminated the last vat, so return to Scarticus and tell how succesful you were.
- This ends the quest and you get your reward.
- Talk to him some more and he'll give you the next main quest: Eyes on the Prize.
Picking up quest
You "What about?"
Scarticus: "Steach and his gang of thieving Kobolds were spotted in the area. So, keep a tight hand on your bags, for Steach is a notoriously swift and stealthy pickpocket!"
You "Oh, I will. Nothing gets past me, Scarticus. My eyes are sharp!"
Scarticus: "How nice for you. Here are the 8 vials of poison. Report back to me when you've accomplished the mission. Good luck, soldier!"
Turning in quest
Scarticus: "How does the poisoning go?"
You "It was a success Scarticus! Those gargoyles won't know what hit them!"
Scarticus: "Great work, <Player_Name>! In my lifetime, I will see the liberation of the Brindles. You bring me ever closer to that dream, soldier, and have gladdened this old slave's heart."