Adalle wants me to cook 3,500 Whole Apple Crisps. It will be quite the task!
- Cook 1,500 Whole Apple Crisps.
- Return to Adalle.
- 8 gold, 62 silver, 50 copper
- 315k XP
- 200 Tear of Vesesia
- Whole Apple Crisps:
- Cook these items at a Cauldron - you immediately know this recipe when you take this quest. It is under special recipes.
- When you're finished cooking, return to Adalle to receive your reward.
- The end of this quest triggers a new one: More and More Snacking from Cheser.
- Since this is a scaled event quest, the REWARD in money and xp is also SCALED.
- Don't make extra Apple Crisps in preparation for More and More Snacking, they will disappear when you turn this quest in.
- Any Apple Crisps that you make, but don't turn in, will vanish when the event zone is removed for the year. However, any of the individual ingredients will remain in your inventory.
- When the event is over, you will lose knowledge of the recipe.
Adalle: "You look a capable sort..."
You: "Indeed I am!"
Adalle: "Then how would you like the chance to earn some tears?"
You: "What must I do?"
Adalle: "I need help creating Whole Apple Crisps, a favorite of the fae. You can use your skill in cooking to create them. Would you like to help?"
You: "Sure I can help!"
Adalle: "Excellent! Cook 1,500 Whole Apple Crisps with your cooking skill and bring them to me. I'll teach you the recipe now."
Adalle: "How are the crisps coming along?"
You: "I have 1,500 Whole Apple Crisps for you."
Adalle: "Oh these are wonderful! Thank you, <Player Name>! And as promised, here is your reward! Enjoy!"
You: "Thank you."