This article is a stub. You can help Villagers and Heroes Wiki by .
This article is a stub. You can help Villagers and Heroes Wiki by .
In Villagers & Heroes, character progression is done by advancing combat and villager skills. Leveling up your combat skill also increases your overall level, and grants you talent points.
There are two kinds of levels and experience points - your Combat Level, increased by your Combat XP (also known as Hero level/Hero XP), and your Villager Levels, increased by Villager XP. Your overall level is determined by only your Combat Level, but there are also ten Villager skills to gain experience in and level up.
Villager XP is gained from using the skills in question. Combat XP is gained for completing quests, defeating enemies, and various smaller actions. Once at a certain amount of XP, you level up - the amount of XP then needed to reach the next level is increased exponentially.
Hunter, Priest, Shaman, Warrior, Wizard
Cooking, Smithing, Woodcrafting, Tailoring
Bug Lore, Fishing, Mining, Plant Lore
The current level cap for both combat and villager levels is 95.
Bounties and enemies
Killing bounties is considered to be the fastest way to level. Each bounty gives you a first-kill XP bonus - meaning the basic XP you would get is multiplied. It can be very rewarding to activate various XP boosters - potions, pies etc. - when you are about to run a zone for the first time, to get even more XP per bounty. Enemies do not have a first-kill bonus, though are still worth engaging to keep increasing your XP.
Bounties are reset every 22 hours. Each 2 hours that you are not online will also grant you one extra first-time kill bonus, up to a maximum of 30.
Each zone can contain quests, the amount differing per zone. For each finished quest you gain Combat XP and often some gold and an Armament according to you chosen class. Sometimes you receive another item for finishing a quest. This could be a booster or something you need for another quest.
Elder Soul is a permanent buff you gain when reaching the current level cap. When you are at the current level cap, XP from combat goes into increasing your Elder Soul levels. When the level cap is raised, you keep your Elder Soul buff, but your XP goes back to regular combat levels until you reach the new level cap.
Elder Level Reward Bags! Whenever a player reaches a new Elder Level, they will receive a unique bag with random and special rewards in it. (All account bound.) There are three tiers of Elder Bags, with rewards getting better in each tier, and even more special every 10 levels :
- Bronze Bag (every level gained) - Gives 4 items
- Silver Bag (every 5 levels gained) - Gives 5 items
- Gold Bag (every 10 levels gained) - Gives 6 items
Examples of items in the reward bags include: Sockets, Chests of the Red Darrig, Keys of the Red Darrig, Ultra Clockwork Harvesters, Villager Crystals, Motes of Yorick, Full Heals and Full Mana, Miracle Water, Super Feed, and much more!
Elder Level Red Doubloon Rewards! In addition to the Bronze, Silver, and Gold bags, players will also receive Red Doubloons for their Elder Levels. The amount of Doubloons given is the character's Elder Level level multiplied by 10. Bonus Red Doubloons are given for every 5-levels (by a factor of 2x) and every 10-levels (by a factor of 3x). For example, a leveling up to Elder Level 4 would net 40 Red Doubloons. Leveling up to Elder Level 5 would net 100 Red Doubloons. Leveling up to Elder Level 10 would net 300 Red Doubloons.
- Level 1 = 74,000,000 xp, bonus = +592 Mastery (592 total)
- Level 2 = 80,000,000 xp, bonus = +185 Armor (185 total), +185 Magic Resist (185 total)
- Level 3 = 86,300,000 xp, bonus = +2264 Max Health (2264 total), +50 Mana (50 total)
- Level 4 = 92,800,000 xp, bonus = +4% Villager Exp (4% total)
- Level 5 = 100,900,000 xp, bonus = +4% Hero Exp (4% total)
- Level 6 = ?? xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (488 total)
- Level 7 = ?? xp, bonus = +22 Armor (152 total), +22 Magic Resist (152 total)
- Level 8 = ?? xp, bonus = +1,601 Max Health (3,202 total), +50 Mana (100 total)
- Level 9 = ?? xp, bonus = +2% Villager Exp (6% total)
- Level 10 = ??xp, bonus = +2% Hero Exp (6% total)
- Level 11 = ?? xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (558 total)
- Level 12 = ?? xp, bonus = +30 Armor (270 total), +30 Magic Resist (270 total)
- Level 13 = ?? xp, bonus = +1,601 Max Health (4,803 total), +50 Mana (150 total)
- Level 14 = ?? xp, bonus = +2% Village Exp (8% total)
- Level 15 = ?? xp, bonus = +2% Hero Exp (8% total)
- Level 16 = ?? xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (828 total)
- Level 17 = ?? xp, bonus = +30 Armor (300 total), +30 Magic Resist (300 total)
- Level 18 = ?? xp, bonus = +1604 Max Health (8,448 total), +50 Mana (200 total)
- Level 19 = ?? xp, bonus = +2% Boost to Villager Exp (10% total)
- Level 20 = ?? xp, bonus = +2 % Hero Exp, (10% total)
- Level 21 = ?? xp, bonus = +69 Mastery (697 total)
- Level 22 = ?? xp, bonus = +30 Armor (330 total), +30 Magic Resist (330 total)
- Level 23 = ?? xp, bonus = + 1.601 Max Health (8,005 total), +50 Mana (250 total)
- Level 24 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Villager Exp (11% total)
- Level 25 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Hero Exp (11% total)
- Level 26 = ?? xp, bonus = 70 Mastery (767 total)
- Level 27 = ?? xp, bonus = +21 Armor (340 total), +21 Magic Resist (340 total)
- Level 28 = ?? xp, bonus = +1.601 Health (9,606 total) and Mana (300 total)
- Level 29 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Villager Exp (12% total)
- Level 30 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Hero Exp (12% total)
- Level 31 = ?? xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (837 total)
- Level 32 = ?? xp, bonus = +30 Armor (370 total), +30 Magic Resist (370 total)
- Level 33 = ?? xp, bonus = +1.601 Health (15,848 total), +50 Mana (350 total)
- Level 34 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Villager Exp (13% total)
- Level 35 = 417,7 xp, bonus = +1% Hero Exp (13% total)
- Level 36 = 432m xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (1,283 total)
- Level 37 = 446,5 xp, bonus = +30 Armor (400 total), +30 Magic Resist (400 total)
- Level 38 = ?? xp, bonus = +1.601 Health (18,112 total), 50 Mana (400 total)
- Level 39 = ?? xp, bonus = +1% Villager Exp (14% total)
- Level 40 = 491,5m xp, bonus = +1% Hero Exp (14% total)
- Level 41 = 507m xp, bonus = +70 Mastery (1,381 total)
- Level 42 = 522,7m xp bonus = +31 Armor (431 total), +30 Magic Resist (430 total)
- Level 43 = ?? xp, bonus = +1.601 Health (19,713 total), 50 Mana (450 total)
- Level 44
- Level 45
Skills are the main means of progression in Villagers and Heroes. There are 11 skills to level up - your Combat Skill which also determines your character level, 4 Gathering Skills, 4 Crafting Skills, and 2 Village Skills.
Your combat skill determines your overall level, and is decided by your class.
Gathering is highly important regardless of class, and enables you to gather different materials to create new items for yourself and others. To gather, you must have the appropriate tool and Supplies equipped.
Crafting lets you create your own gear and consumables. To craft, you must be located at a crafting station and have the appropriate crafting tool equipped.
Village skills are used within a village, and relate to your gardening and ranching house plots.
As of the Starfall update, the combat leveling system of V&H has received a large overhaul, and each class now has 12 talents grouped into 3 specializations per class. Upon leveling up, a talent point is granted which can be spent on any talent. Talents now have individual caps, and when maxed out a talent unlocks a powerful Ultimate ability.
Each level that ends in a 7 gives you an extra talent point!
After every rebirth, you are granted 5 talent points. You can rebirth up to 5 times, granting you 25 bonus talent points in total.
Talents can be reset at any time from the Character window, for a small cost in gold.