Rotrou's group seems to have lost one of their members. I should ask people in Vinton if they've seen Gascot.
- Ask the people in Vinton if they have seen Gascot.
- Show the bottle to Rotrou.
- 5 silver
- 3200 XP
- Uncommon Warrior Armor (different depending on the played class)
- Go to Jessamine in the north vineyard (E3) and ask her if she has seen Gascot and she will give you a bottle: Bottle marked 'Gascot'.
- Return to Rotrou (G4) and show him the bottle and he will reward you.
(All credits go to Famar)
Rotrou: "You're not Gascot! Where's Gascot? *hic*"
You "Did you lose somebody?"
Rotrou: "Are you Gascot? Help me find, what was his name, Sanguin. No, I mean Gascot! Maybe somebody in Vinton has seen him."
Jessamine: "It's going to be another great harvest for me this year!"
You "Have you seen Gascot?"
Jessamine: "Who? Oh, now that you mention it, I almost slipped and fell over this bottle a little while ago. It looks like it belongs to somebody named Gascot, see, his name is on it right there. You can have it, and please tell Rotrou and his friends to be more considerate!"
Jessamine: "Good tidings."
Rotrou: "Where's Gascot? We can't party without Gascot!"
You "Jessamine found this bottle with Gascot's name on it."
Rotrou: "GASCOT!! Welcome back, Buddy! Hey, Guys, Gascot is back! Woooo, Gascot!"
Rotrou: "Safe travels."