|Full-scale Rescue Operation|
There is rescuing to be done on Rackabone's Peak, and it's up to me to do it.
- Zima Green Rescuer F7, near portal to Mounds
- Bring the Green Rescue potion to Lanndor Yellow Rescuer.
- Bring the Yellow Rescue potion to Appala Orange Rescuer.
- Bring the Orange Rescue potion to Minx Red Rescuer.
- Bring the Red Rescue potion to Winstin Blue Rescuer.
- Bring the Blue Rescue potion to Sadik.
- Talk to Winstin Blue Rescuer.
- Talk to Minx Red Rescuer.
- Talk to Appala Orange Rescuer.
- Talk to Lanndor Yellow Rescuer.
- Talk to Zima Green Rescuer.
- 20 silver
- 16,8k XP
- Uncommon Trinket
- This is a long run, through 2 different regions: Rackabone's Peak and Rackabone's Cave and you will need to find severeal 'rescuers' and give them a specific potion.
- Take the Green Rescue Monster Repellant, given to you by Zima Green Rescuer and run to D3.
- At D3, on a small slope, waits Lanndor Yellow Rescuer, give him the Green Rescue Monster Repellant. He will give you a Yellow Rescue Rehydration Fluid, to give to Appala Orange Rescuer.
- Enter Rackabone's Cave and run to B/C5, where Appala Orange Rescuer waits for you and give her the Yellow Rescue Rehydration Fluid. In return he'll give you another potion: Orange Rescue Leg Muscle Healer to give to the next rescuer Minx Red Rescuer at E4 in Rackabone's Peak (close to bounty: Bonpon). He'll give you another potion: Red Rescue Vision Enhancer. You have to give it to the Blue Rescuer.
- Winstin Blue Rescuer is at E5, at the telepad.
- He wants you to take a Blue Rescue Teleport Elixir to Sadik (E/F6) but also a quest: It's a Long Way to the Top (just need to find Sadik to end this quest)
- Now that I rescued Sadik, I must tell that to Winstin Blue Rescuer E5.
- Next he wants the Red Rescue Vision Enhancer.
- Go to Minx Red Rescuer at E4 in Rackabone's Peak (close to bounty: Bonpon and give him the orange potion: Orange Rescue Leg Muscle Healer.
- Go to Rackabone's Cave to Appala Orange Rescuer in Rackabone's Cave B/C5 and give the yellow potion Yellow Rescue Rehydration Fluid.
- Next, go to Lanndor Yellow Rescuer D3 and give him the green potion: Green Rescue Monster Repellant.
- Finally go back to Zima Green Rescuer F7, near portal to Mounds and tell all rescuers are rescued. This will finish the quest and you will receive your reward.