|A Tale of Two Sisters, Chapter 24|
Kahn has asked for my help in reclaiming the twenty-fourth chapter of ‘A Tale of Two Sisters’.
- Assemble the twenty-fourth chapter of a Tale of Two Sisters. I can do this by finding all 5 missing pages and combining them together.
- Double click on the 24th Chapter 5 Missing Pages.
- Return to Kahn with the twenty-fourth chapter of a Tale of Two Sisters.
- 15 gold, 30 silver
- 329k XP
- Talk to Kahn, he has a side quest for you.
- Keep killing the mobs on Blighted Isles - they drop the Chapter 24 Missing Pages.
- This ends the quest but keep talking to him to get the follow up quest: A Tale of Two Sisters, Chapter 25.
Kahn: "I vowed never to return to these rotten Isles, but my Shaman heritage has compelled me."
You "I have the twenty-fourth chapter."
Kahn: "For a long time, her anger at Riona had burned hot, like a fire, and Penn had used it to keep herself warm whenever her spirits were low, her mood cold and bleak. But gradually that fire had burned less and less, till it seemed only to flicker, really, and offered no heat, until at length, more often than not, Penn only just yearned for her sister."
You lost 1x A Tale of Two Sisters, Chapter 24.
Gained 329k experience!
Kahn: "Penn gazed down at the valley below her, at the great mass of people all clad in the reds and golds of their king, as they assembled for their celebration. It was the anniversary of the founding of Ardent, and all in the land had gathered together to celebrate their deceased elders, the Legendary Four, who, Penn knew, had defeated Mallok. But Penn's thoughts were not on the past. For any moment now, there would be a great blaring of trumpets and the drums would begin their steady pounds, and at last, Penn would have in her sights the man responsible for all of the misery and persecution of so many for so long, King Herron himself."
You "Can I help you find another chapter?"
Kahn: "The next chapter is the twenty-fifth chapter, which contains 5 pages. Find the pages, assemble the chapter, then return to it to me.
Continued in: A Tale of Two Sisters, Chapter 25.